MTA Industrial Automation Company Sp. z o.o. Sp.k. attaches great importance to data protection. We process personal data in accordance with the rules set out in Polish law, including the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
You can also read the information clauses directly. our processing of data in processes:
- recruitment http://www.e-mta.pl/index.php/ochrona-danych-w-rekrutacji/
- cooperation with our customers and kontrahentamihttp://www.e-mta.pl/index.php/klauzula-informacyjna/
The administrator of your personal data is MTA Industrial Automation Sp. z o.o. Sp.k. with its registered office in Prochowice (address and address for service: ul. Kolejowa 10, 59- 230 Prochowice), entered in the register of entrepreneurs of the District Court for Wrocław – Fabryczna IX Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the number KRS 0000698433, NIP 6922515655, REGON 368471208.
You may contact you regarding data processing at: firstname.lastname@example.org
General rules for the processing of personal data
The rules governing the processing of personal data provide a framework that ensures that personal data is used in an appropriate manner. MTA Industrial Automation Sp. z o.o. Sp.k. undertakes to ensure that your personal data are:
- processed fairly, lawfully and in a transparent manner;
- correct, appropriate and not excessive;
- accurate and up-to-date – inaccurate or incomplete personal data will be corrected or deleted or their further processing will be stopped;
- stored for no longer than necessary;
- processed only for a specific, explicit and legitimate purpose and in accordance with the purpose for which they are collected;
Types of personal data
The Controller will in many ways collect and process personal data transmitted through different communication channels, including the website. Some personal data is necessary to offer services, while providing other data is voluntary.
We always inform you which personal data is required (e.g. by marking them with an asterisk (*) and what consequences will result in failure to provide us with this data – this situation may result in, for example, the inability to (fully) comply with your requests. The personal data we collect and process can generally be divided into the following categories:
- contact details such as name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, job title, workplace, etc.;
- information about you, such as technical data about your use and browsing, including the IP addresses from which Internet Users visit our websites or applications, including third-party websites.
In order to recruit through our website, we will also process the following information:
- education and professional experience;
- gender and age.
Purposes of the processing of personal data
We process personal data for lawful purposes and generally do so only if:
- the person has consented to the processing of the data;
- processing is necessary for the performance of a service contract;
- the processing is necessary in order to comply with the controller's legal obligation;
- the processing is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of third parties and is not considered harmful to the person whose data we process, including our interests in developing, evaluating, offering our services, establishing, developing and maintaining business relationships with our customers, suppliers and other business contacts.
We process personal data in order to:
- facilitate and contact our website, services as part of a standard service;
- provide a broad customer service
- recruit employees for vacancies.
Disclosure, transfer and sharing of personal data with third parties
The disclosure and transfer of personal data by us to third parties is kept to a minimum and subject to an adequate level of data protection.
We reserve the right to disclose or share personal information with third parties in the following circumstances:
- when third parties provide services on our behalf, such as IT support and hosting, administrative, legal, advisory, etc. services. Such third parties may process personal data disclosed, transferred or made available to them only on the terms of our terms and on the basis of a written data processing agreement;
- legal/tax advisors to establish, exercise or defend our rights or as a subcontractor of services;
- where you have given your prior consent to the disclosure of your personal information to third parties.
If the recipient of the personal data is located in a non-EU/EEA country which does not provide an adequate level of data protection, the personal data of users will only be transferred to that recipient after a written agreement on the transfer of data has been concluded with him on the basis of standard contractual clauses adopted by the European Commission.
Some of our information processing activities will be based on your consent. In this case, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. If you withdraw your consent, we will stop processing your personal data, unless further processing or storage is permitted or required by applicable Polish law. Please note that the withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of the data processing process before its withdrawal. Furthermore, withdrawing your consent may consequently prevent us from fulfilling your expectations or providing services.
Below is an information clause on the processing of personal data via the contact form located on the website.
INFORMATION REGARDING THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA PROVIDED TO MTA INDUSTRIAL AUTOMATION SP. Z O.O. SP.K. K. VIA THE CONTACT FORM
In carrying out the information obligation regarding the processing of your personal data in accordance with the provisions of Art. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and on the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter referred to as the "GDPR"), we inform you that:
1. In the event that the contact form on the Administrator's website is marked with a checkbox, from which it appears that its marking means consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes – your data – in case of ticking such a selectable box – will be used for contact related to marketing from the Administrator, including the presentation of marketing offers by the Administrator to you and the transmission of current correspondence by the Administrator.
2. The processing of your personal data in case of initiating contact through the form available on the Administrator's website will take place for the period necessary to handle contact with you, and if, due to the legitimate interest of the Administrator, it is necessary to archive this correspondence for evidence or to demonstrate the correctness of the processing of personal data, the necessary data will be stored for the period of such legitimate interest of the Controller. In the event that the contact form on the Administrator's website is marked with an selectable box, the selection of which stipulates that you agree to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes, your data will be processed only for a period until your consent is withdrawn.
3. Due to the fact that the Administrator uses the services of other providers in the field of INFORMATION SOLUTIONS. The provision of personal data may be transferred outside the European Union. We assure you that in this case, the transfer of data will take place only to entities certified under the Privacy Shield (so-called " Privacy Shield) or on the basis of an appropriate agreement between the controller and that entity containing standard data protection clauses adopted by the European Commission.
4. On the basis of the data provided by you, no automatic decision-making as well as profiling will be taken. However, in the case of the transfer of data for marketing purposes, while ticking the selected box, which means the granting of consent to the processing of data for marketing purposes, the data provided by you may be covered by profiling activities, in order to provide marketing information tailored to your needs or preferences.