Company MTA automatyka przemysłowa Sp. z o.o. Sp.k. pays high attention to data protection. We process personal data in accordance with the rules set out in Polish law, including the General Regulation on Personal Data Protection (GDPA).
You can also read directly the information clauses concerning our processing of data in processes:
– recruitment http://www.e-mta.pl/index.php/ochrona-danych-w-rekrutacji/
– cooperation with our customers and contractors http://www.e-mta.pl/index.php/klauzula-informacyjna/
The administrator of your personal data is MTA Automatyka Przemysłowa Sp. z o.o. Sp.k. with its registered office in Prochowice (registered office address and delivery address: ul. Kolejowa 10, 59- 230 Prochowice), entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the District Court for Wrocław – Fabryczna IX Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS number 0000698433, NIP 6922515655, REGON 368471208.
In matters concerning data processing you may contact us at your e-mail address: email@example.com
General principles of personal data processing
The rules governing the processing of personal data provide a framework to ensure that personal data are used in an appropriate manner. MTA Automatyka Przemysłowa Sp. z o.o. Sp.k. is committed to ensuring that your personal data is correct:
– processed fairly, lawfully and transparently;
– correct, appropriate and not excessive in quantity;
– accurate and up-to-date – inaccurate or incomplete personal data will be corrected or deleted or their further processing will be stopped;
– kept for no longer than necessary;
– processed only for the specified, explicit and legitimate purpose and in accordance with the purpose for which it is collected;
Types of personal data
The controller will collect and process personal data transmitted through various communication channels, including the website, in many ways. Some personal data is necessary in order to offer services, while the provision of other data is voluntary.
We always inform you which personal data you require (e.g. by marking it with an asterisk (*) and what the consequences will be if you do not provide us with this data – this may, for example, result in your requests not being (fully) fulfilled. The personal data that we collect and process can generally be divided into the following categories:
– Contact details such as name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, position, workplace etc;
– user information, for example, technical usage and browsing data, including the IP addresses from which users visit our websites or applications, including third party websites.
We will also process the following information for recruitment purposes through our website:
– about your skills;
– education and professional experience;
– gender and age.
Purposes of personal data processing
We process personal data for lawful purposes and generally only do so if:
– the person has consented to the processing of the data;
– the processing of the data is necessary for the performance of the service contract;
– the processing of the data is necessary to fulfil the legal obligation of the controller;
– the processing of the data is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of third parties and is not considered harmful to the person to whom we process the data, including our interests in developing, evaluating, offering our services, establishing, developing and maintaining business relationships with our customers, suppliers and other business contacts.
We process personal data to
– Facilitate the use of our website and services and contact them as part of our standard service;
– provide customer service in a broad sense
– recruit staff for the vacant positions.
Disclosure, transfer and disclosure of personal data to third parties
Disclosure and transfer of personal data by us to third parties is kept to a minimum and subject to an adequate level of data protection.
We reserve the right to disclose or share personal data with third parties under the following circumstances:
– When third parties provide services on our behalf, for example, IT support and hosting services, administrative, legal, advisory and other services. Such third parties may process the personal data disclosed, transferred or