Full automation of production and technological processes would be difficult without robots. They guarantee high efficiency, maintain production quality, streamline processes, reduce costs and minimize losses. Further benefits include shorter manufacturing times, greater flexibility and production efficiency. The use of robots significantly increases the competitiveness of the company. We can safely say that robotics is already an inseparable part and future of the industry.
Our robotics services
- Selection of the robot for the application.
- Programming of industrial robots,
- Optimization of the trajectory of the robot's movement in order to ensure better machine performance,
- Integration of robot work with the technological line,
- Construction of machines and modernization of stations,
- Adding new functions in the robot program,
- Design and manufacture of grippers for robots.
Personalization and programming of robots
Our qualified specialists in the field of automation of production processes will integrate the production process with robots and build a new production cell using the solutions of global robot manufacturers. Based on the needs and processes carried out in the company, we will select a robot of the appropriate type, with the necessary parameters. We program and personalize robot functions according to lines and production processes.
Development of industrial robotics with MTA. What robots do we build?
We build specialized stations using robotics systems for production halls of companies from various industries, aware that the use of systems using robots increases work efficiency and profits. Our offer includes: Articulated robots – we offer newly built intelligent robots, imitating the movements of a human arm.
The machines are equipped with 2 to 10 rotating joints, depending on the order specification. Each additional joint or axle allows you to increase the range of motion, making them ideal for work such as:
- arc welding,
- moving materials (due to the lack of mobility of the machine, only items within its range can be moved),
- machine operation,
In addition, we design and build machines designed for:
- assembly of elements – riveting, twisting, clamping, pressing, pressing and gluing,
- unloading of processed products from machines,
- loading components into the machine,
- operation of hydraulic, electric, pneumatic and servo presses,
- depalletizing – unloading goods from the pallet and placing them in the machine socket.